Thursday, August 12, 2010

Posting to the Blog

I didn't realize that readers of the blog have been unable to post comments to the updates I provided.  I sincerely apologize to any of who tried and couldn't.  This is the first time I've used a blogging tool to get information out to a group of people. 

When someone told me there was no way to leave comments, I did some research and I have hopefully fixed that problem.  I have sent invitations to those of you who have emailed me personally, or who have been automatically notified of updates through email to become authors of the blog so you can post.  Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the list or if you have trouble leaving a message.

I do believe you have to accept the invitation in order to post.

I thought that once you had clicked on the link to follow the blog, you would be able to comment - but I guess not.  Anyhow - my apologies. 

Just want to make sure you all get information about the celebration Sandy & Mary are planning in October

No comments:

Post a Comment